Friday, January 19, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Psa 26:2, 51:6-7; John 4:23-24; Eph 3:20-21)

No comments:

Post a Comment