Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Isa 26:9; Psa 63:8; Php 4:13; 2Cor 3:4-5; James 1:17; Jude 1:24-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment