Saturday, January 20, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips. Jesus said.., “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. (Psa 51;15, 63:3-5; John 14:6, 15:11; Acts 1:8; Heb 13:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment