Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I will give thanks, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonderful acts; I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will praise Your name, O Most High. But let all who put their trust in You rejoice; let them shout for joy forever, because You cover them. And let those who love Your name be joyful in You. Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice! ...in hope, rejoicing; in affliction, enduring; in prayer, steadfastly continuing; so that the proving of your faith, much more precious than perishing gold, but having been proved through fire, may be found to praise and honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ; whom having not seen, you love; in whom not yet seeing, but believing, you exult with joy unspeakable and being glorified...And may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, for you to abound in hope, in power of the Holy Spirit. (Psa 9:1-2, 5:11; Php 4:4; Rom 12;12; 1Pet 1:7-8; Rom 15:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment