Thursday, April 13, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not gaze about, for I am your God; I will make you strong; yea, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. If, then, you were raised with Christ, seek the things above, where Christ is sitting at the right of God; mind the things above, not the things on the earth. Though the fig tree shall not blossom, and fruit is not on the vines; the work of the olive fails, and the fields make no food; the flock is cut off from the fold, and no herd is in the stalls, yet I will exult in the LORD; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice!..looking to the Author and Finisher of our faith, Jesus, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right of the throne of God. (Isa 41:10; Col 3:1-2; Hab 3:17-18; Php 4:4; Heb 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment