Friday, April 14, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

He gives power to the faint, and to him with no vigor He increases might. Even youths are faint and fatigued, and young men stumbling shall stumble; but the ones waiting for the LORD shall renew power; they shall go up with wings as the eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not be faint! And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness. Therefore, I will rather gladly boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me. Because of this, I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in dire needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for the sake of Christ. For when I may be weak, then I am powerful...for we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God before prepared that we should walk in them. For consider Him who had endured such gainsaying of sinners against Himself, that you do not grow weary, fainting in your souls. So that, my beloved brothers, you be firm, immovable, abounding in the work of the Lord always, knowing that your labor is not without fruit in the Lord. (Isa 40: 29-31; 2Cor 12:9-10; Eph 2:10; Heb 12:3; 1Cor 15:58)

No comments:

Post a Comment