Saturday, June 24, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Thus saith the LORD: Let not the wise glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty glory in his might; let not the rich glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD, who exercise loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth; for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. Upon God alone doth my soul rest peacefully; from him is my salvation. With God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Jesus says.., I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father unless by me. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me; and I give them life eternal; and they shall never perish, and no one shall seize them out of my hand. My Father who has given them to me is greater than all, and no one can seize out of the hand of my Father. I and the Father are one. Come to me, all ye who labour and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest to your souls; for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Jer 9:23-24; Psa 62:1, 7; John 14:6, 10:27-30; Mat 11:28-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment