Friday, June 23, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning, for in thee do I confide; make me to know the way wherein I should walk, for unto thee do I lift up my soul. For thy loving-kindness is better than life: my lips shall praise thee. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ; By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise continually to God, that is, the fruit of the lips confessing his name...speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and chanting with your heart to the Lord; giving thanks at all times for all things to him who is God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in whom we have also obtained an inheritance, being marked out beforehand according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his own will, giving thanks to the Father, who has made us fit for sharing the portion of the saints in light... (Psa 143:8, 63:3; Eph 1:3; Heb 13;15; Eph 5:19-20, 1;11; Col 1:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment