Thursday, June 1, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Make me to know thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Make me to walk in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning, for in thee do I confide; make me to know the way wherein I should walk, for unto thee do I lift up my soul. “I have yet many things to say to you, but ye cannot bear them now. But when he is come, the Spirit of truth, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but whatsoever he shall hear he shall speak; and he will announce to you what is coming. He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine and shall announce it to you.” But I say, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall no way fulfil flesh's lust. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these things are opposed one to the other, that ye should not do those things which ye desire; As therefore ye have received the Christ, Jesus the Lord, walk in him, rooted and built up in him, and assured in the faith, even as ye have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. (Psa 25:4-5, 143:8; John 16:12-14; Gal 5:16-17; Col 2:6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment