Friday, June 16, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I said, I will keep my ways from sinning with my tongue; I will keep my mouth with a muzzle while the wicked are before me. For we all stumble in many ways. If any one does not stumble in word, this one is a mature man, able also to bridle the whole body. For the one desiring to love life, and to see good days, let him restrain his tongue from evil, even his lips not to speak guile. Let him turn aside from evil, and let him do good. Let him seek peace, and pursue it; Let not any filthy word go out of your mouth, but if any is good to building up in respect to the need, that it may give grace to the ones hearing. He who guards his mouth keeps his life; he who opens his lips wide is ruined. O LORD, set a guard to my mouth; keep watch on the door of my lips. (Psa 39:1; James 3:2; 1Pet 3:10-11; Eph 4:29; Pro 13:3; Psa 141:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment