Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Ye are already clean by reason of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abide in the vine, thus neither can ye unless ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches. He that abides in me and I in him, he bears much fruit; for without me ye can do nothing.” But ye are a chosen race, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a people for a possession, that ye might set forth the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness to his wonderful light; to whom God would make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the nations, which is Christ in you the hope of glory: For in him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily; and ye are complete in him, who is the head of all principality and authority, for of his fulness we all have received, and grace upon grace. (John 15:3-5; 1Pet 2:9; Col 1:27, 2:9-10; John 1:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment