Monday, June 19, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Comfort, O comfort My people, says your God. Do not fear, for I am with you; do not gaze about, for I am your God; I will make you strong; yea, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. For so says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, and His name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, even with the contrite and humble of spirit; to make live the spirit of the humble and to make live the heart of the contrite ones.” Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassions and God of all comfort, the One comforting us on all our affliction, for us to be able to comfort those in every affliction, through the comfort by which we ourselves are comforted by God. Because even as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. But may our Lord Himself, Jesus Christ, and our God and Father, the One having loved us and having given everlasting comfort and good hope by grace, encourage your hearts, and may He establish you in every good word and work. (Isa 40:1, 41:10, 57:15; 2Cor 1:3-5; 2Thes 2:16-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment