Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Uphold me according to your promise, that I may live, and let me not be put to shame in my hope! “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, ‘Fear not, I am the one who helps you.’” What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. (Psa 119:116; Isa 41:10, 13; Rom 8:31; Php 4:6-7; Rom 15:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment