Saturday, March 2, 2024

Today's Thought

Today's Thought:

In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word. Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. Jesus said.., “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit...for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. (Psa 119:14-16; Jer 15:16; John 14:6, 21; 2Cor 3:18; Php 2:13; Rom 9:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment