Saturday, March 9, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant. Let your mercy come to me, that I may live; for your law is my delight. But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change...even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you, so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (Psa 119:76-77; Lam 3:21-23; Heb 10:23; James 1:17; 1Cor 1:6-9)

No comments:

Post a Comment