Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies; I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments. For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Again Jesus spoke.., saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. (Psa 139:1-3, 119:59-60; Heb 4:12-13; John 8:12; 1John 1:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment