Friday, March 15, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. Forever, O LORD, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it”. So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life. (Mat 24:35; Psa 119:89; Pro 30:5; Isa 55:10-11; Rom 10:17; James 1:18; 1John 2:24-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment