Thursday, March 7, 2024

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe in your commandments. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. You are good and do good; teach me your statutes. Behold, blessed is the one whom God reproves; therefore despise not the discipline of the Almighty. My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the LORD reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (Psa 119:66-67; Job 5:17; Pro 3:11-12; Psa 119:9; 2Tim 3:16-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment