Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit...looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. (Psa 62:1-2; Pro 3:5-6; Col 3:17; Gal 5:16, 25; Heb 12;2)

No comments:

Post a Comment