Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. The LORD is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Psa 28:7, 46:1, 145 17-18; Heb 4:16; Php 4:4-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment