Friday, October 6, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Psa 27:1, 42:8; 2Cor 12:9-10; Isa 40:29-31; Heb 4:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment