Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth...as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. (Psa 73:25-26; 2Cor 5:14-15; Eph 2:10; Col 3:1-2; 2Cor 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment