Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (Jer 10:23; Psa 34:2-5; Pro 3:5-6; James 1;5; 2Cor 4:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment