Thursday, October 19, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Show us your steadfast love, O LORD, and grant us your salvation. In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. (Psa 73:23-26, 85:6-7; 1John 4:9-10; Col 3:1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment