Thursday, October 26, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way. But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled, my steps had nearly slipped...when my steps were washed with butter, and the rock poured out for me streams of oil! Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is your way with those who love your name. Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.” Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Psa 25:8-9, 73:2; Job 29:6; Psa 119:132-133, 32:8; Jude 1;24-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment