Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Today's Thought

 Today's Thought:

Incline your ear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong...and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God. (Psa 86: 1, 4; 2Cor 12:9-10; 1Tim 1:14; Php 4:13; 2Cor 3:4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment